Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!


I am blessed with so many amazing friends (and now they're multiplying with incredible kids)!! I spent my day of Thanksgiving with Katie, Jim, Owen and Ella; a fabulous family and the most delectable dinner hosts. It's always great to be with them and their smiles and laughter, playfulness and creativity. They embody a soulful abundance and the most hospitable warmth...that I tried to capture through the lens. Before the perfect golden turkey and maple pumpkin pie went in the oven, we spent some time in the studio for a few quick portraits.

I hope your Thanksgiving was full and festive. As the holiday season continues, remember to make note of life's details. Maybe it's a recipe, an object, a face or a family portrait. All become part of your journey, your story to be remembered.

No comments: